riftidefog Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Download The The Italian Job Full Movie Tamil Dubbed In Torrent

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Charlie has just left prison, and now wants to do a 'big job'. The job is to steal $4m of gold arriving in Italy from China. Charlie's job needs financing, so he goes to Mr Bridger (a Mafia-type boss) who is in prison (Charlie has to break in !). In Italy, a clever plan is used to distract the authorities, while the raiders make their get-away in three Minis. This leads to an excellent car chase sequence through Italian streets, buildings, rivers, sewers, highways and rooftops which lasts for several minutes.
Charlie's got a 'Job' to do. Having just left prison, he finds one of his friends has attempted a high risk job in Italy right under the nose of the Mafia. Charlie's friend doesn't get very far so Charlie takes over the 'Job'. Using three Mini Coopers, a couple of Jaguars and a bus, he hopes to bring Torino to a standstill, steal the Gold and escape.
** Here be spoilers **<br/><br/>Recently released from jail, Croker (Caine) takes a job from an old recently killed friend. He visits a jailed but not hindered crime lord and assembles a gang. The goal is a big shipment of gold delivered in Torino. And how are they going to do this? By creating the mother of all traffic jams.<br/><br/>Now, maybe I did this the wrong way around. I saw the remake (of 2003) and thought it to be very good. Naturally I wanted to see the original,the original usually is better than sequels, prequels and remakes. Now, that may have been my error,the original didn't come close to living up to my expectations. If you should watch only one Italian Job, choose the new one.<br/><br/>Now why do I think that? First, in my opinion this is a movie about a heist. The thrill is to see a fantastic plan take form and then see it pulled of, usually with some complications coming along the way. Now this movie started out good, with the presentation of the goal of the job, the gold. But then it just went silly. The preparations were outright dull, with the exception of some silly attempts to be funny. Then the actual heist went off without the slightest complication nor suspense, they just did it. Big disappointment.<br/><br/>Then there are a lot of very disturbing plot holes, unmotivated scenes and just annoying facts. I could give a lot of examples, but will make do with a few. Not being a criminal myself, I can't be sure, but the gang seemed very unprofessional, being cranky like babies without enough sleep. Now that didn't matterthe police werestupidcould be. They seemed to give up just because the criminals closed a door. And they seemed not aware of how many exits (that you could drive a car out of) a public church had. In addition they didn't seem to get suspicious when a known mafia-boss trailed the shipment of gold by two meters. And were did the mafia go then, they just vanished from the plot.<br/><br/>Then there is the fabled car-chase. Being a big part of the movie it takes place in most places a car can be able to drive, except roads (yeah I know, there are some). The police just manage to tag one police car after the three minis, and maybe a motorcycle. And this is always so, whatever stunts the minis do to avoid the police, there miraculously is always one and only one police car behind them. That with the exception when they get to the big motorway and load the minis into the bus. Then there is absolutely no traffic at all, not even going the other direction! (And why did they throw of the tracks they used loading the minis clearly exposing how they try to escape). So, there is never any suspense that they should get caught. And while pretty spectacular, why did they drive on the roof of the arena? I guessed it was a way for the movie to show off a bit, but it was completely over-shadowed by the stupidness of it. And why did they throw the minis off clearly telling everyone which route they tried to escape. And how did the crime lord get the news that they stole the gold while they were still making their get-away (cellphone?)? And finally, there is the ending (completely unnecessary had the gang had an ounce of competence), braking most physical laws there is, that we don't get to see the end of. They should have died you know…<br/><br/>So. A surprisingly weak movie. See the new one!<br/><br/>3/10
"The Italian Job" is an enjoyable caper film with fast pacing (there are almost no dead spots), good car stunts, OK performances and a unique, hard-to-forget ending. But many of the scenes involving Noel Coward supposedly planning the whole "job" from inside the jail are laughable (they're just too far-fetched to be acceptedsatire of any kind) and the chase goes on perhaps a bit too long. Still, the film is much better than "Dollars" or "How to Steal a Million". (**1/2)

In 2008, a contest was held to find a solution, and the winning entry was: Break and remove two large side windows just aft of the pivot point and let the glass fall outside to lose its weight. Break two windows over the two front axles; keep the broken glass on board to keep its weight for balance. Let a man out on a rope through the front broken windows (not to rest his weight on the ground) and he deflates all the bus's front tyres, to reduce the bus's rocking movement about its pivot point. Drain the fuel tank, which was aft of the pivot point; that changes the balance enough to let a man get out and gather heavy rocks to load the front of the bus. Unload the bus. Wait until a suitable vehicle passes on the road, and hijack it and carry the gold away in it.<br/><br/>It has been pointed out that the petrol tank of that model of bus is at the back, so allowing the engine to run in neutral will burn the petrol off, reducing the weight on the back part and rebalancing the bus back on the road. Yes, but it was not made, mainly because the film flopped in the United States. According to a "Making Of" documentary, in the sequel, helicopters would save the bus seen on the cliff at the end of the first film. The grateful gang would soon discover that it is the Mafia that has saved them, and the sequel would have been about stealing the gold bullion back from them. In interviews in 2003 and 2008, Michael Caine revealed that the ending would have had Croker "crawl up, switch on the engine and stay there for four hours until all the petrol runs out… The van bounces back up so we can all get out, but then the gold goes over." The bus containing the gold would crash at the bottom of the hill where the Mafia would pick it up. The sequel would then have Croker and his men trying to get it back. A novel showing a possible sequel has just been published which starts with a bus balanced on the edge of a cliff. Don't Fear The Reaper is written by Garry Kay and is available online from Lulu.com.<br/><br/>An alternative source gives a sequel involving the British's eternal enemy - The French. The gold falls down the mountain and is recovered by French gangsters. Instead of mini coopers, there would be battles between Croker's team and the French involving hovercrafts (Britain's other great cool vehicle of the 60s)
Ashanti movie download in mp4George of the Jungle full movie online freehindi The ProtectorRonin full movie hindi downloaddownload Bajirao MastaniStargirl movie free download in hindiAnnihilator full movie in hindi free downloadBrasschaat uit de kunst full movie download in hindi hdThe Major GromSalvator full movie in hindi free download hd 720p

last edited 217 weeks ago by riftidefog
Please log in to post a reply.