riftidefog Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Download The January Man

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Nick and Frank Starkey were both policemen. A scandal forced Nick to leave the force, now a serial killer has driven the police to take him back. A web that includes Frank's wife, bribery, and corruption all are in the backgroundNick tries to uncover the secret of where the killer will strike next, and finally must lay a trap without the police.
I just saw this on TV by chance. I thought it was a great little movie despite the critics and mixed reviews. I really enjoyed it because I didn't take it too seriouslyeither a murder mystery ora comedy. I just let it happen while I was working on a hobby project, and I liked it. The movie contains a surprising all-star cast, none of whom took their roles too seriously; I felt that they simply enjoyed doing the movie. So I think it's a greatly under-rated little gem of a flick. So if it shows up on your TV screen, give it a chance. It was engaging and very entertaining. Cast: Kevin Kline: Nick Starkey Susan Sarando: Christine Starkey Mary Elizabeth Mastranton: Bernadette Flynn Harvey Keitel: Frank Starkey Danny Aiello: Capt. Vincent Alcoa Rod Steiger: Mayor Eamon Flynn Alan Rickman: Ed And Errol Slue: Chief Sunday - Errol was a friend of mine from college and came to my wedding back in 1969. I knew he had been in some movies and had seen a couple, but didn't know he was in this one, so that was a nice surprise.
With an impressive cast, I expected much more. I was a bit of a fan of Kevin Cline and I was amazed at how bad his acting was in this. I sometimes wonder if this movie was supposed to be a tongue-in-cheek parody because none of the characters are believable. <br/><br/>Cline was so unbelievable in his character that the movie becomes un- watchable at times. The character he was portraying was also too much of a stretch. The character was maybe too "complex" in that he was trying to be too many things at once and none of it meshed.<br/><br/>I can't tell if this was supposed to be a "serious" role for Cline. His "New York" accent is so bad.

Wild Hearts full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pPrivateer song free downloadPhineas and Ferb in hindi download free in torrentIdea Fija full movie download mp4A Telephone Call full movie torrentNicolas Stromback: Still Only Human full movie hd 1080p downloadAfrican Dream full movie in hindi free download mp4Last Paradise full movie downloadUncharted 2: Among Thieves in hindi free downloadLas fuerzas vivas malayalam movie download

last edited 217 weeks ago by riftidefog
Please log in to post a reply.